Our registered dietitians routinely counsel for:
- Wellness and Disease Prevention
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Diabetes and pre-diabetes
- Weight management
- Sports nutrition
- Vegetarian eating
- Eating disorders
- Food allergies
- Gastrointestinal disorders (IBS, GERD, Crohn’s, colitis, celiac disease)
Your interest not on this list? We can also build nutrition programs based on your personal interests.
Additionally, we offer consulting for clinics, health facilities, restaurants and spas. We also design and analyze menus, teach employee or consumer classes, and offer media appearances.
Menu Analysis Services
- Nutrition analysis of food products, recipes, menus, and personal diets.
- Nutrition analysis using ESHA Food Processor Database—100% FDA compliant.
- Comprehensive, detailed nutritional profile that includes over 30 nutrients.
Nutrition Facts Label
- Camera Ready formatted Nutrition Facts data.
- Label format determination.
- Serving size determination.
- Calculation of nutrition values and complete nutrition profile in standard formats (includes nutrient values expressed as % Daily Values).
- Nutrition analysis is required for Nutrition Facts Label.
Ingredient Statement/Allergen Declaration
- Based on recipe formulation and raw material ingredients in descending order of predominance.
- The most concise ingredient statement that is allowed by FDA.
- Complies with the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act (FALCPA).
Nutrient Content and Health Claims
- Review product and provide guidance for FDA compliant nutrient content claims, health claims, structure/function claims, and other regulated label statements.
Diabetic Exchange Calculation
- Based on the American Diabetes Association carbohydrate exchange list.
- Provides the number of carbohydrate and protein exchanges per menu item.
- Improve the Nutrition content or alter specific nutrients.